Disclaimer: I received a copy of one of the books in this post from HarperCollins Leadership. All other books shown here were bought or gifted by me. When you shop through links on this page, I earn a small commission at no extra cost to you – thank you for shopping things I heart!
What I’m Reading: October 2
Maybe you found this “What I’m Reading” post on Instagram today – welcome to my blog! This will be a little repeat of what you read over on my profile, but this version includes links to add the books shown to your own library. Enjoy!
What I’m Reading…If you know me, you know I like words and that I have a goal to publish a book. But you also know I have A L O T on my plate, so inspiro thru reading is not easy to put into my day. I currently have all of these books in progress:
- The Bible – I LOVE this journaling Bible (currently only in LARGE PRINT on Amazon)
- “If It Makes You Happy” – Claire Kann – This was my #bookishintheburgh Blind Date with a Book so I’m diving into it. Trying to keep up with what the kids will be reading!
- “It Wasn’t Supposed to be This Way” – Lysa TerKeurst – She and I just might be connected, just sayin’ (have you read my post about finding therapists?!?) AND BY THE WAY — who would be interested in doing a STUDY of this with me?
- “Praying Circles Around Your Marriage” @prayingmarriage (because see 3)
- “Dare to Lead” – Brene Brown – yes.
- “Stories That Stick” – Kindra Hall is AMAZING yinz. I’ve met her and am so inspired. She’s changing how I’m using my words here, on the blog, in work, and with the family.
So share! What are YOU reading this week?